Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 62 Delft Netherlands

Throwback!!!

Egg Aftermath

Hello family and friends! It was good to hear that Lindsey made it safely back to America!  I still can't believe she is done with her mission!!

This last week was great! Monday night we did a little exchange with elder lee so he could come with me for a Chinese joint teach!  We taught Br Montes girlfriend, and it went awesome! There are so many Chinese people here in Delft, so I have a feeling we will be doing these things quite often.

We taught Joshua again this week, and he just loves it! He said he is going to make us some African food next week, so I'm excited about that. We taught him about the plan of salvation, and he took it like a champ! Had a lot of questions but it was good!

We helped Micha make some piñatas this week for some volunteer work thing he is doing, and it was a lot of fun but mine didn't work out very well.  We dropped by on Saturday to see them after the kids had decorated them, and mine were destroyed.  Elder Parrs looks really nice though! After that we headed to the ward picnic thing in den haag! We got to play tennis and soccer with broeder Monte, and that was fun but the best part was that they had baseball gloves! So me and elder Parr got to play catch for a minute. That would totally be the highlight of my week, except for the fact that we found throwback mountain dew at the store this week! Don't worry I will sent pictures! It was probably the best purchase of my mission.

Last night as we were walking home a car drove by and threw an egg at us!! haha It hit my leg and exploded all over our shoes. It was kind of funny though, and now I can say I am the victim of a drive by egging! Not too many missionaries can say that!

Groetjes,

Elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment