Monday, September 8, 2014

Week 59 Delft Netherlands

Apostate Vans Pday

Micha working magic on our balcony!

 En herinnering van Lil Jimmy
A reminder of Little Jimmy


Mountain West Computers going International



This last week went by really fast! We stayed pretty busy with appointments, which is always awesome.  We found a new investigator named Miguel, and he is super cool.  He sat and listened while we taught him, but when we were done he just jumped in with all of these crazy questions about America! haha Like does everyone carry guns, and are all the cars pimped, and do you just have car street races all the time! haha he watches a lot of TV, but he LOVES America!!

We also had Micha come over to build us our vertical garden! It is sweet! We have so many plants now I can't believe it!!  Micha is also coming this week to the elder Ballard fireside with us.  I can't wait for that! So Thursday is the mission conference and it goes until 3 and then we have to be back at the church around 5 for the fireside, so it's just going to be all day with Elder Ballard teaching us! I seriously can't wait! All of the missionaries are hoping that he announces that we are getting ipads, because the first presidency announced last month that some of the Western Europe missions should be getting them by the end of the year.  That would be really cool, but we will have to see!

Yesterday was a girl’s farewell in the Den Haag ward, and she is originally from Almere, so half of the Almere ward was there yesterday, and also a few people from Groningen.  It was the greatest!!! I got to talk to so many people I haven't seen for a while! I hung out with Broeder Van Vliet for a while. He was one of the ward mission leaders assistants in Almere.  It was just a great day! Then after church we went and fixed a sisters computer. Ha that was a lot of fun! It brought me back to the good ol mountain west days! The zone leaders came with us and they were taking action shots the whole time! haha I will send some. 

Well this week was really a great week.  We are teaching people, and seeing some success here in Delft! I love my mission and I pray that I will be able to stay here in delft for at least another transfer!!

Elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment