Monday, September 22, 2014

Week 61 Delft Netherlands

The princes in her golden buggy thing

Hittin some balls at the golf store

Waiting for a bus with the den haag elders
LINDSEY IS GOING HOME THIS WEEK!


This week was a lot of fun!  We had a member call us on like Thursday or something and needed some help breaking down boxes so we helped him for a few hours, and on the way back we ran into a golf store. Now there is this book they give to all of the missionaries called the Managing stress book, and in there it tells you that you should take ten minute breaks every few hours to help keep your stress levels low.  Sooo we decided to take one of those and we went into this golf store. IT WAS AWESOME!! It's the first one I have seen in this country!! They let me hit in the simulator so I will send some pictures.  It felt so nice to hit some golf balls again. 

Besides that on Sunday we had an investigator in church!! His name is Joshua, and I think I talked about him in my letter last week.  He is from Africa, and he is here studying.  He loved church!! I had to translate for him for the first two hours, and it was probably a good thing that he doesn't speak Dutch.  In the investigator class some of the members were asking some super stupid questions about the second coming, so I was a little selective on my translating. 

The work is going so awesome here in delft, and I am so excited for josh. He is just excited to learn more, and he said he has a lot of questions for our next appointment.

Elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment