Monday, October 6, 2014

Week 63 Delft Netherlands - Going to Hengelo !!!






So I got a call on Saturday and was told that I am being emergency transferred, because the office elders transfer is in between regular transfers. I am going to Hengelo this Wednesday.  I am super sad to be leaving delft, but I have heard a lot of good things about Hengelo.  I made sure to take a ton of pictures with the members yesterday. I am going to miss them a lot. One good thing though, is that I was given a bunch of referrals from the members here when they heard where I was going.  I received more referrals yesterday from members than I have for my whole mission.  Maybe that's why I am going to Hengelo.

So last week the senior couple took us to a museum called maduradom. And it was AMazing!!! Seriously it was so cool!! It is like all of the famous places in the Netherlands all built in a miniature size... if that makes any sense.  I will send some pictures, but it was really cool to see building from cities that I have served in.

On Saturday there was a baptism in the Den Haag ward!! It was one of the zls investigators named Aliza.  She is 17 and her dad is getting baptized next week too. Super cool! And she asked me to speak at her baptism. I was pretty nervous, but it was fun.

This week was conference, as I'm sure you all know, but it is one of the greatest things as a missionary.  I love it so much! And with the time change over here we just stay at the church all Sunday and watch conference. It was a long time to sit on a church bench, but it was awesome. I learned so much.  Oh and we also had Josh our investigator come to the baptism! He loved it and even butted up in front of people to get a good look at the font.  haha he is a stud, and I'm sad that I am leaving but I'm also really excited to go to Hengelo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment