Monday, January 27, 2014

Week 27 Almere Netherlands

All three of these are how we celebrate the six month mark




This week was great!  We had zone training on Wednesday and it was awesome!  My new zone leaders are elder Pimentel and elder King.  They are both super awesome and they did a good job at making us feel like crapy missionaries at the zone training! haha But they did really good at building us up too and getting us excited about the work!  As you might already know, this last week I hit my 6 month mark. We did something to celebrate and I will try to send some pictures later.  So I was on splits with elder Pimentel this week and it was insane!  So I feel like I’m pretty good about talking to mostly everyone I come in contact with, but elder Pimentel talks to everyone he sees!  LIKE EVERYONE!!  Whenever we would see anyone no matter how far away they were, we would chase them down!  I have never been so worn out doing missionary work in my life!  I also think it really freaked some people out.  Just seeing two kids in suits running toward you, and trying to get you to stop! haha It was a whole different way of doing missionary work.  We got a ton of appointments out of it though! So that was super cool!  Our investigator didn't come to church yesterday though.  So his baptismal date will have to be pushed back a week.  We called him like 50 times yesterday to see what was going on and stopped by his house three times. haha He eventually answered and said he really appreciated all of the attention. He was just super sick.  Too bad but he will hopefully come this week!  I love this area and I hope I don't leave here anytime soon!

 

Elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment