Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 25 Almere Netherlands

With the Gruppmans the night before I left

Saying bye to the Teskes as well

On our door in our appartment

Our huge appartment that used to be a 4 man appartment

The library where we email

Our huge appartment that used to be a 4 man apartment

ALMERE

 

Transfers were this last week and I am now in Almere.  I guess it is the newest place in the Netherlands.  They like built some dikes and drained the water to build this place so if the dams break I will be the first to know.  So we live right in the middle of the centrum.  It's super sweet.  We also live right above the McDonalds. haha I'm pretty excited about that.   My companion is elder Schmidt.  He is on his second transfer and his dutch is better than mine.  I'm not even kidding it is insanely good so I’m pretty sure they sent me here so he could train me.  He is very obedient and it will be good serving here with him.  The work here in Almere is so great.  We get so many potential investigators every day and we usually are busy the next day just looking the ones up from the day before.  That never happened in Ommoord.  We also had two lessons on Thursday this week and two lessons in one day is my record on the mission.  I have averaged about one a week for my first three transfers so I don't even know what to do with my self now.  It's great!  Church here is also awesome.  First two meeting were in English yesterday and then two Americans spoke in sacrament meeting.  And the church building has nothing attached to it.  It's just like an American church but way smaller.  I'm really excited to serve here and get to know all of the members.

 

Elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment