Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 26 Almere Netherlands

Me and My comp elder Schmidt

Our Church building

Not a whole lot to tell about this week sorry, but it was a good week.  One of our investigators, who has a baptismal date, came to church yesterday!  It was so awesome and our ward mission leader sat with him in the investigators class and it was just amazing!  I was the youth speaker in sacrament meeting so I really hope that didn't scare him away.  Everything is going great here.  We have a ton of investigators and it seems like we are finding more and more every day!  I really hope we will be seeing a baptism this transfer! So one super cool thing about this apartment is that there is a guitar!! I only know two songs so I think my companion is getting tired of me playing those same two over and over but hey I've gotta take advantage of this opportunity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment