Monday, November 3, 2014

Week 67 Hengelo Netherlands

Jewish Synagog tour. It is the biggest one in the country.

 My District!

I found platform 9 3/4!! I tried to walk into to pole
and it turns out I am a muggle after all

So this week was transfers! I am now serving here with elder Holt from Canada! We actually have two Canadian elders in the ward now so that's cool I guess. Not a whole lot happened this week. We were pretty busy with meetings and stuff but I do have one story that happened to me Tuesday night. 

So as I woke up on Wednesday morning I went into my study room to work out, and I looked out our window and noticed our shed light was on.  So I yelled at Goates to see if he had turned it on and he said no so I went out to check.  When I looked in the shed I could see elder Goates bike pushed over and mine was gone!! Someone fetchin' broke in to our shed in the middle of the night and stole my bike!!  The worst part is that I had just barely bought a new pair of gloves and they were in my saddle bags with a jacket, an unbrella, and a tool kit.  So it's all gone now! Our new zoneleader is letting me use his bike for a while until I can get a new one so I guess that's a blessing.  I'm carrying around my bike keys still though so if I see this fool riding my bike around Hengelo I can push him off my bike and ride away! haha Or if I see it locked up somewhere I can get it back. I hear though that a lot of the time when people steal bikes here they sale them to bike stores, so maybe while I am looking for a new bike I will run into the old one! ha that would be funny. 

Well the work here in Hengelo is going great. I really like my new companion, and we are going to do work here!!

Luvs

Elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment