Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 88 Roosendaal Netherlands


Hey errybudy! We had a really good week this week.  We found a few new investigators, and they are super positive. The work is really turning around here in Roosendaal since I got here.  We are teaching a family called the de kortes, and another guy named deiroon.  We had first lessons with them this week and they both went really well!

We had a zone training as well, and I think it went good.  I had to teach about travel contacting, and it was a lot of fun.  After the training the office elders came to pick up elder Heinricks.  So we are down to two of us now.  Just me and elder Hosea are all alone.  

On Saturday we went with a member to help clean the church, and right as we were leaving a guy from Utah showed up.  He served here 30 years ago, and he was here for work so he came to take a picture of the church, and he ran into us so he took us back to Roosendaal and took us out to lunch.  It was a lot of fun and super nice of him.  I didn´t have my camera with me or I would have taken a picture of us. sorry mom.  

I called up Farley Jansen last week. If you remember who he is.  He’s the guy who got baptized in Almere, and he is preparing for the temple! It was super nice to be able to talk to him.  He is going to try and go through the temple before I go home, so me and elder Schmidt can go with him.  I am really excited for him.

Elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment