Monday, March 2, 2015

Week 84 Hengelo Netherlands Going to Roosendaal

Stake patriarchs collection of weapons!

Water with mint leaves in it

Elder Frisby and elder Thom caught me speaking English
during Taal Week (language week)

Not a whole lot happening in missionary work this week.  We had a zone conference, and a stake conference, so that was three days of missionary work gone.  The zone conference was great!! We got to watch a bunch of videos.  They showed all of the ones from people in our mission.  Like the one with me, and the other three in Belgium.  Then we got to watch meet the mormons.  It was super cool!

For the stake conference we had a guest speaker.  His name is elder price, and he is a 70 over the middle east.  He is retired from the FBI, and lives in Saudi Arabia.  For the priesthood session he had a lot of cool stories, and he had an elder duct tape his hands together, and then he got out of it.  haha it was cool to hear his stories, about the training they make him go through. 

On my birthday we ate at the Brandenburgs, and they made me a super good birthday cake.  It was a pear cake.  It was seriously one of the best things I have ever eaten! That night at ward council when they asked the missionaries if they have anything to add, elder Thom told everyone that he had just eaten manna from heaven. haha It really was super good.  And because it was my birthday I got 2 pieces.  It was awesome!

So in other news I’m getting transferred!! We got the call last night, and I am going to Rosendaal.  I will be in a 3man with elder Heinricks and elder Hosea.  I am sad to leave Hengelo, but I am also excited to go to a new city.  I have 3 transfers left so I hope it will be my last city!

No comments:

Post a Comment