Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 85 Roosendaal Netherlands

A windmill on America street...

crazy womping willow like tree in the centrum

Pink Sunday! With the bishop! If you don't notice
we are all wearing pink

My first week in Roosendaal has been busy!  We travel a ton because most of the members live in Breda, and they feed us a lot so that is awesome!  I am serving in the same ward as sister Lemich! It is so weird to talk about cedar stuff with her.  We are with them a lot as well, and they have a baptism coming up this next week.

Roosendaal is kind of a smaller city, but it's cool.  We have an okay apartment.  It's not like the house I just came from but it is still pretty nice.  We live right above a store centrum so that is really nice for shopping.  There are a few Americans in our ward so a lot of people spoke English to us yesterday, and the bishop is African so he speaks English with us as well.  We have had 2 dinner appointments so far and they have both been in English.  It is weird.  I haven't had an appointment in English for a while, and it was nice!

I still haven't been able to meet our investigators here yet.  I've heard good things about them but all of the appointments were scheduled for this week, so hopefully I will have a better update for you for next week.

 
Elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment