Monday, August 11, 2014

Week 55 Delft Netherlands




This past week has been pretty great! On Wednesday I got to go and pick up my companion at the office. There are also 4 other elders from my group that are training, so it was really cool to get to see them there as well. So my comp is Elder Parr from St George, Utah! He is really cool, and he is going to be an awesome missionary! We spent a long time trying to find him a bike in Delft, and there were no used bikes to be found, so we talked the zone leaders into driving us around Den Haag to try and find a good store. We ended up finding him a pretty good deal at some Turkish bike store. It was probably not the funnest first day for him, but bikes are really important here!

A few nights ago we made some American Brownies with Micha our investigator. We used your recipe mom, and he loved it!! I hope you don't mind me giving him your secret recipe! haha so something cool about micha is that he is in a band, and they are actually pretty dang good! They just did a tour around England a few weeks ago and they had Lindsey sterling as their opener. Pretty cool! He gave me their new cd so I can show yall when I get home. He isn't super interested in the gospel though which is too bad, but he is so Christ like!! Like for real he is always doing things for other people! He also loves our church, because he feels like we don't judge him like other people do! He would make a great Mormon! haha but anyway we had a dinner appointment last night with familie Jansen, and they live super far away, and after the appointment we had to wait like 45 minutes for a bus. So we took a ton of stupid pictures. haha I will send some to you. We then spent the night in Den Haag with the elders there so we could play voetbal with the members this morning. They are too good for us, but it was still fun!

I hope yall have a great week!

Elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment