Monday, August 4, 2014

Week 54 Delft Netherlands - Will be training a new Elder

Stealing Sister Hulets Ideah and drawing the plan of salvation on the groung

My lekker kapsalon! My favorite food over here

Today at the beach!

So last night all 8 of us the Den Haag missionaries had a dinner appointment with Familie Berends, and after it was over and we were leaving was exactly the time we all started getting transfer calls.  It was kind of fun so we could hear where everyone else was going.  Turns out elder Pouwer is going to speikenisse to be a district leader and I am going to be training a greenie here in delft.  I'm super excited!

In other news! This week we had a lesson with william.  I don't know if I have said anything about him yet, but he is a new investigator.  We had a bomb lesson with him.  He is a dutch guy with two sons, but he likes speaking english with us. Anyway he is super interested with the book of Mormon.  It was the first lesson I think I have had where we talked about American history and how the book of Mormon and all of that stuff fits together.  He is such a smart guy and super cool! We have a lesson with him tomorrow so we will see how that goes.

Another cool thing that happened this last week was while I was on exchanges with elder Pugh in Den Haag.  We were talking to a guy on the street when I saw a guy ride by on his bike with a Karl Malone Jersey on!! I seriously with we wouldn’t have been talking to anyone at that moment so I could have stopped him and gotten a picture.  That is the first time I have seen the Jazz anything here.  Everyone has Yankees or bulls hats.  Pretty lame. But that was just super cool to see.

The work is going awesome here in Delft, and I just can't wait until the summer vacation period is over because things are just going to explode here!

 

Elder Hulet 

No comments:

Post a Comment