Monday, June 30, 2014

Week 49 Delft Netherlands

Church tower we climbed

Me and my comp elder Pauwer

View from the top (we also toured that church that's in this picture)

So last Wednesday was transfers and as soon as I got in to Delft my comp told me we needed to head straight to Zoetemeer for an interview.  So we show up at the church in Zoetemeer, and it was us, President Robinson, Elder Boom of the 70, and Elder Tiexera of the 70.  They wanted to interview my companion and one other elder about the big Facebook project that they did over here.  I just got to sit back and watch.  Then as we were leaving elder Tiexera look at me and was like hey were you involved with the Facebook thing at all? haha and I was like well I guess. haha so he made me come up and be interviewed too.  He videoed the whole thing because he is making a presentation for the Apostles to see! Crazy right?? haha well it was a really cool experience to be there with all of those spiritual giants and be able to tell them what I thought about the project. 

So in other news I love it here in Delft.  I miss Groningen but it's a lot of fun here.  We have a few really positive investigators and I'm excited to get to know them. 

Today for Pday the whole district met here in delft and we took a nice little tour around the centrum.  It is the prettiest place I’ve been yet! We climbed this big church tower and took a lot of pictures from the top. It was super cool. I Totally want to come back here and visit after the mish.

Elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment