Monday, June 23, 2014

Week 48 Groningen Netherlands going to Delft Netherlands

Delft Netherlands

From Groningen to Delft

 The view from the romigs (senior couple) apartment.

Me and my comp!

Last Lesson with Nico

So Last night we were at our weekly appointment with Nico when we got a call from the APs.  When they call on transfer week you know it's going to be a big deal.  Well turns out we are all transferred except for elder Lind.  We thought if anything that elder Knudsen would go and we would all stay but no.  So I am going down to Delft with elder Paur.  I will be in the Den Haag ward which is the biggest in the Netherlands. There are I think 10 missionaries in the ward.  Only one transfer here in Groningen. It is really not long enough to get to know everyone. I am really going to miss it here, but I have heard a lot of good things about Delft. 

Elder Hulet  

No comments:

Post a Comment