Monday, May 26, 2014

Week 44 Groningen Netherlands


Sorry no group email this week.  We had a zone pday in zwolle and we had to travel super far so it was expensive and it took a lot of time.  We got back late, my comp had bike problems, and we have to go to an appointment soon so I don't have a lot of time this week.  I need a favor though.  So we are doing this my family pamphlet thing that they talked about in zone conference and I don't have the stuff to fill it out so if you could get me the following information I would be super happy and you would be the best mom in the world!!

 
-Dads date of birth, and your wedding date. Also a good picture of him so I don't have to cut one up

-Your year of birth as well and a picture too if you could just email those to me.

-A picture of Pok too

-Grannys birthday and place of birth also a picture

-Dads brothers and sister full names birthdays, birthplaces, dads sisters death day

-Your parents: pictures of each of them, summed up life stories if that's possible, birthdays, marriage date

-Your siblings full names, birthdays, temple work done? Kenny went through the temple right? is he still a member...??

-Poks parents: pictures, life stories, names of their children, birthdays, and if their temple work is done

Grannys parents: same info as poks parents and siblings also for Raymond hunter lunt do you have his death place? it wasn't on the family search website.

-Your great grandparents names, pictures, life stories, temple work done? birthdays and places, marriage dates, names of their children, their birthdays and birth places, death dates and places, and temple work done?

 
Sorry this is a lot of information but sister Robinson told us we need to have the books done in 2 weeks. haha so if you could just email me what you can that would be awesome!

 
Well hey I’m sorry I really don't have more time to email. I have to also use this time to prepare to teach in district meeting tomorrow and my time is short as it is! Tell Hailey good luck with the patriarch blessing or however you say it. I love you and am grateful for all that you do for me!

Love, Elder Hulet
 
 
PS I don't know if I told you but before I left Almere we went down and had breakfast in the McDonalds to celebrate and I had a McMuffin. You asked me a while ago to tell you how they tasted here and to be honest they are like 3 euro and they are smaller. So I was already disgusted before I even took a bite! But I couldn't taste a difference.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment