Monday, May 12, 2014

Week 42 Almere Netherlands - Going to Groningen Netherlands


Last dinner appointment with Zr Wolff in Almere

Johan and our golf Object lesson

Fried Chicken and potatoes that we made!

I found out last night that I am getting transferred to Groningen.  I will be in a threesome for about three weeks, and then an office elder will come up and we will turn into a 4man.  I'm super excited.  I will be companions with elder Knudson, and elder Shelton will be with us too.  Also another cool thing is that Almere will be getting 2 more elders.  So the apartment here will become a 4man apartment.  I'm sad to be leaving Almere but I've heard a lot of good things about Groningen.  One other thing just for dad is that the antlerless hunt application thing should be soon, and I was wondering if you could go on and get me a point for the antlerless deer and also cow elk if possible.  Thanks a lot! It was really nice to see you all yesterday.  The family we were with made us steak, baked potatoes, and ranch dressing so With that and skyping I felt like I really was back in America!

Elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment