Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week 5 MTC



 
This week went was pretty awesome.  WE GOT OUT TRAVEL PLANS!!! I'm a little excited about that.  So we fly out Monday morning at 11:05 and it is a straight flight to Amsterdam.  It is flight 619 so mom and dad if you want to look that up there you go, and some kid looked up our flight and I guess there is a layover in Detroit that they didn't tell us about but it is only for like an hour so I'm not sure if I will be able to call on that one.  So there is this bald guy at all the devotional that sits up on the stand by the presidency and the speakers but he never gets announced.  Everyone on the stand gets announced except him and he always looks angry. Haha so elder brown went off about him the other day.  I guess he really doesn't like the guy! and then we read in 2 kings chapter 2 and the last three verses tell a story about what happens when you make fun of bald guys. haha so go look it up! That is my spiritual thought for this week.  So every week there are a bunch of protesters at the temple when we do our temple walk, I don't know if I told you about them last week or not, but they are awesome!! Haha they go off about Christ, and they know quite a bit about him but you can tell they know nothing about our church because they are preaching what we already believe in!  We like to sit under a tree that is just close enough to be able to hear them.  It is really funny.  I finally saw sister Hulet last week.  Her companion took a picture of us and she was supposed to email me the picture but I haven't gotten it yet.  I saw Elder Sanders the other night.  I forgot he was at the mtc and I saw Sister Tripp too.  I see nate just about every day which is pretty cool.  I love seeing people I know.  So I just got this random Dutch email from some company.  Haha It's saying I need to activate my business account.  I don't know what that is all about.  I'll have to look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment