Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 78 Hengelo Netherlands



Me and Anja!


Lunch for sister support day

This week is transfers, and me and elder Frisby will both be staying here in Hengelo together.

Most of the district will be staying except elder kettler will be coming to Enschede, so he will be in our ward! He is in my MTC group, and he was my companion on my 3rd transfer. So I'm pretty excited about that!

This week we taught more lessons than last week, and it was really just a great week!  We had 2 lessons with Mike, and we set a baptismal date for January 31st!! We are super excited! I hope he will be ready by then.  We also just got a few new investigators, and our eternal investigator Anja wants to set a baptismal date for May!! We are so excited for her.  This week was just really a good week for missionary work.  It has been snowing and raining all week. They said it's not normal to be raining this much in the Netherlands! haha so if it's a lot of rain for this country then you know it's a ton!! We have these nice little heaters in our apartment so we can dry our stuff every night so it will be ready for the next day. Haha I'm glad we have those.

Elder Frisby lost his ov chip card and also shoes last week.  So he has been having to pay for his travel with his own money, and its been rough.  It makes you realize how blessed we are to have the church pay for our travel.  Without it we would be broke!! 

I hope you all have a great week!

Love elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment