Monday, December 8, 2014

Week 72 Hengelo Netherlands

The surprised us for elder wiscombes birthday. He goes home this week and they
wanted to give us a real sinter klaas party for his birthday.


Me with the zwarte Pieten!! They put gifts in our shoes.
Last night we got transfer calls and turns out I am staying here in Hengelo! Elder Holt is going to Rotterdam as a ZL with one of his former companions. Super cool for him, and I will be getting elder Frisby! We are from the same group and he was in my last district.  He is super cool so I am excited!

I got a call Friday night from elder Parr and elder Lee in Delft and they were letting me know that the baptism of Josh was this Saturday!! I don't know if you guys remember but josh was a guy that me and elder Parr started to teach two transfers ago. He is from Africa and was in Delft for school. We set the baptismal date with him the night before I was getting transferred and It went through!! I am so happy for him! I just wish I could have been there to see it.

We had 2 investigators show up to church this week!! Belloh and Br. Torosian. They both loved it and I hope they will come next week too.  The work is starting to pick up here a little so I'm excited for this coming transfer!
 
Love Elder Hulet 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment