Monday, March 31, 2014

Week 36 Almere Netherlands


So it turn out baptisms are super bad for numbers.  We taught less lessons this week than I have in months. haha we turn in our numbers every Sunday night and they were pretty pathetic this week.  Once you get someone baptized your lessons like cut in half. So I’ve decided to stop baptizing on my mission because numbers are the only thing that matter! haha I'm just kidding. It just shows that we need to find another Farley!

 

So transfer calls came last night and I'm staying here in Almere but elder Schmidt is going to Rotterdam!!! I'm so excited! He's going to my greenie city! Well he is Rotterdam north and I was in Ommoord but they are right next to each other so that's pretty exciting.  I will be getting elder Fowkes as my companion. Don't really know too much about him yet but I'm excited.

Not a lot happened this week.  We had a zone training and learned some cool new stuff, taught a few other lessons, and just did a lot of finding.  I've had a lot of fun here in Almere with elder Schmidt and it will be sad to see him go, but one thing my mission has taught me is to get used to change because as soon as you start to get comfortable transfers come.

Elder Hulet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment