Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Week 18 Ommoord Netherlands


Generic email this week sorry.  We didn't get time to email yesterday because we were in Den Boos for a huge bi-zone pday.  They do it every year and it's called the turkey bowl. haha it was fun.  We played football against the other zone.  It has been a while since I have played American football.  We have a bunch of huge guys, one of them is a lineman for SUU, and I thought we would destroy the other zone but they actually killed us.  I accidentally took out sister Aston when I was going for a ball... haha I felt bad but I caught it! So it was worth it.  So this week is transfers and we never got a call Sunday night, so we assumed that we were staying together for another transfer.  Then the zone leaders got a call while we were playing football and found out that Elder Key is going to den Helder and I am staying here!!! I'm super excited!!  Cool thing is,  I'm getting TWO new companions! One of them is elder Tjong-Ayong!!  I love that kid! and I don't know yet who the other one is!  So I also heard a rumor yesterday that my companion from the mtc, Elder Neptune, went home.  I don't know if it is true or not but I freakin hope it’s not true.  I loved elder Neptune and I hung out with him in Brussels last week.  It is super sad that so many people have gone home lately.  I guess my mission is pretty low for missionaries going home, and elder Neptune would be the first one since I've been out.  I am really hoping that he didn't.  

Dad Thank you for the email.  The quotes from modern family are awesome!! My favorite has got to be you can tell a lot about a person from his biography. hahaha I love it.  So did you go to Anchorman 2?  I wanna know if it was good or not. Also will you wish Oy tonx a happy birthday for me?  I heard you did a fantastic job on your talk!  I wish I could have been there to see it!  Mom thank you also for your email. So we actually have 3 thanksgiving dinners set up. I'm super excited for that.  Two of them are with American families! That will be awesome!  Sorry I know you wanted a long email from me this week but we didn't get to email yesterday because we were out of town and then when we got back we had to travel out to Moordrecht to eat with the Teskes.  It's rought when our pdays get cut short, but I'm glad they let us still email you guys.  I love you both and am grateful for all that you have done for me! 

 

Elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment