Monday, October 14, 2013

Week 12 Ommoord Netherlands

Cool church we went to in Gouda

Our sushi we made with familie kat last night

Pday shopping with elder cluaflin

 Making cake for district meeting

Final product! We didn't have pie pans so we improvised

 

So transfers are this week and I am staying in Ommoord! My companion is going home this week and my new companion will be elder key.  I know nothing about him yet. But that he is only one transfer ahead of me so neither of us speak Dutch.  So this week I had to go to Brussels for some legality stuff and I realized after I got back that I didn't take any pictures.  So sorry mom but I will be going back next month again so I will take some pictures then. This week was pretty slow.  We only taught one lesson.  We brought sister Gruppman along with us to teach Milka and they went off in croation and serbian.  Sister Gruppman practically taught the lesson for us because neither of us speak serbian.  It turns out that missionaries have been visiting milka for 17 years now, and she never saw the importance of baptism until yesterday.  She really opened up!  It was super cool.  I have no idea what they talked about but when it was all over Milka said she wanted to be baptized!! Super cool.  I don't know how sincere she was because she has never kept one commitment that we have left with her so we will just have to see if she can progress.  We also got an oven this week! I'm pretty excited about that!


No comments:

Post a Comment