Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 80 Hengelo Netherlands

Me and Elder Thom at our nerf war at the church

Br. Kabels clock making shop!

Hello everyone! This last week, was a good week! We had a zone training, and also a few days of service, so not a whole lot of door knocking done this week.  It snowed and rained all week as well, and the snow was great but the rain not so much.

We taught mike this week about prophets, and it went really well.  He Always asks a lot of questions, and the family that we teach with is Always good at adding things to what we teach.  Sister Brandenburg served a mission, and br brandenburg was a stake president, so they both know quite a bit about the gospel.  This is really how the lessons should Always be. It is so nice to have this much support from the members.

We had an exchange this week with the zone leaders.  I was with elder bean and I found out his dad was a professional golfer!! He played on the tour when he was in his 20s. He said that he was good enough to make it until Sunday but he never won, so his dad told him to get a real job! haha So elder Bean knows a lot about golf, so we talked about it the whole exchange! He is also going to play basketball for BYU when he gets back so he updated me a little on what’s going on in the NBA.  It has been a long time since I have talked to anyone about sports.  It seems like my whole mission, I have been serving with people who know nothing about sports our hunting.  So it was a nice break to be able to talk to someone about sports.

The work is going great here.  I love sharing the gospel with people every day.  No matter how hard it is, I love it out here, and I'm glad I am doing what I am doing. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment