Monday, July 14, 2014

Week 51 Delft Netherlands

Fathers Day Card Ryan sent home

Every Friday we have correlation with all of the Den Haag missionaries and our ward mission leader Broeder Scherf.  This last Friday right as we were closing he bore his testimony, and then he said he felt like he should tell us something else.  Then he started talking about how important it is to have spiritual experiences every day.  He challenged us to do that and I really think that is the biggest thing about our personal conversion in the gospel.  If we don't feel the spirit often then we start losing a hold of the iron rod.  It was kind of a crazy week I'm not going to lie but what broeder Scherf said was an answer to my prayers.  I am so grateful for my mission.

 

Well I love you all and Hope you have a great week!

 

Elder Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment